C++ Developer in Oracle Development Center in Obninsk
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Oracle is leading the digital revolution. We are empowering nearly half a million businesses to thrive in the age of skyrocketing connections. You will play an instrumental role in masterminding the software that is changing lives across the globe.
Your versatility will be your greatest asset as you turn your hand to development, design and execution. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with the brightest minds in the industry and bring fresh insight to everything you do. Solve fascinating, high scale problems and enjoy extraordinary career growth at a company that wants to see you thrive.
Oracle Aconex is a leading solution providing mobile and web-based collaboration technologies for project information and process management to clients in the construction, infrastructure, power, mining, oil and gas sectors.
The international team covers all aspects of product development, from design and implementation to sustaining.
Work location: OBNINSK (Moscow Region)
As the Software Engineer you will work as a member of Oracle Aconex team, working closely with engineers located in Russia (Obninsk), India and USA. This includes architectural design, prototyping, implementation, integration, testing, bug fixing, sustaining and all other aspects of software development process.
In exchange, we can offer a chance to take part in the development of world leading products, skill improving job, diverse and distributed team of motivated, experienced and smart colleagues, high level of impact on the product, recognition of the achievements, competitive salary and benefits.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes
- Familiarity with templating in C++
- Knowledge of the latest C++ standard is appreciated
- Knowledge of writing native modules for high-level languages such as Java, Swift
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- English – ideally fluent, but at least at intermediate level